Sweeter solitude.

How bout a round of applause and a standing ovation.
Boy you've really been amazing.
The choice of words and tactics you were using deserves solid praising.
Fooled me.
In my weakest moments I failed to see, all your plan As and plan Bs. 
Now you want a half assed relationship, nah sorry honey.
I don't have time to meddle in child's play.
Such a typical teen romance story, hot headed and risque.
You say you've more experience with love but of what quality are they?
One night stands, sex buddies.
What's it adequate to?
You told me you changed, I stayed the same, naive- forgetting old habits die hard it's true. 
I'm about done with your yabadeesyabadoos.
I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude.
So if this is your best then you're best really won't do.

*Songspiration: Inspired by Rihanna's - Take a bow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be