Bad meets evil.

Don't make me do everything, as if you're fucking roman king.
You can suck your own dick- jack, I don't owe you anything.
Sometimes you make me wonder why the fuck you're so thick.
No one told you to be nice, ain't mean you gotta be a prick.
And it's true we mimic you behind you, all the gay shit that you do.
You ain't looking surprised now that I told you guess your momma did too.
I'm not apologizing rhyme for all the shit you put me through.
Feel free, hire a lawyer, sue me if you got to.
You said you loved me, I believed it for a second but we both know it ain't true.
I'm done with all the boohoos, done with this catastrophe.
You served me poisoned honey thank fuck I have the remedy.
Laugh at me all you want, we'll see who gets faster to the top.
Maybe you have the edge now but it bout to be a scary drop.
When you be driving Honda, bitch I be rolling Maserati.
You're cycling shit I'm parking my Annaliese to the boat quay. 
Friends with benefits? Emphasis, you don't even pleasure me.
Lying there, dick out like a fucking tree, asking me to ride you like a captain of the seas.
You think I don't know that you're just fucking lazy? Baby, it's not the first time you just sit pretty like a daisy.
Crazy, how you escalate me with anger to new heights premeditated, somehow the same old shit you do still get me agigtated.
Thought these frustrated thoughts would be faded, so let it be stated that I hate it.
Hope you're seeing what I type and your brain's going 'ohhh shit. she did not!' but I did it.
My fire's lit, it's about to hit and explode- legit and you don't know what else I'm about to fit about.
You shouldn't have handed me the password to your bank account, it's about to get pounded.
Dumbfounded, but you can't shout at me cause you can only scream.
You made Ms Brightman and Lea Salonga think you three were a fucking team.
Mad, take out that star wars sword you worship try and kill me with that laser beam.
You think you're cooler than me when Disney princesses are enough to give you wet dreams?!
Feel free to find them other bitches, but them bitches just wanna be me.
I could go on all day, spit lyrics like a machine but I think I'm done with being mean,
I only added vulgarities so you can finally listen the fuck up, you're just a stub to me.
After months long of your so called logic and nonsensical theories, I'm outtie.


Inspired by: Eminem 'The way I am.'
Since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse, and just blurt this berserk and bizarre shit that works. And it sells and it helps in itself to relieve. All this tension dispensing these sentences
Getting this stress that's been eating me recently off of this chest, and I rest again peacefully. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be