.less

Here we go again- Another heartbreak.
How much longer can I fake that I'm okay, that I have hope in something that just plays my emotions and sways my mood to painful extremities.
Stop giving me cupid's potion it's poison.
Pointless.
I'm all about holding faith,
But enough is enough I'm so done with it.
'Babe you're so pretty.' But pretty don't do shit.
They say the world's real small, the world's the way you perceive it,
So I decided to perceive my world with you.
But they never told me what perceptions do.
Perception makes you a fool, you see things in pink when they're in reality blue.
You held me with affection and sincerity,
Then you left and let things be, where's the clarity.
Finally I find a keeper but he doesn't keep me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be