I won't find another you.

Every time I have hope that you still care,
It doesn't take too long to see, you don't really.
Life is all about you and yourself.
I'm honest about what I feel but I end up - 'insecure and needy'.

All excuses, they're hurtful and lame.
You want love, happiness, fortune and fame.
It's good to be ambitious for man to build up a name.
But careful, going too fast makes one lose meaning of the game.

"One simply cannot have it all." Mother always said,
Everyday she reminded as she tucked me to bed.
You proved what we had isn't worth the tears that I've shed,
From now on, I'll won't let you get to my head,
Focus on someone that truly loves me instead.

Thank you for showing me the ups of our breakup,
It won't be the end of the world when we're through.
I'll try to forgive and forget all the chances you blew.
I'll find someone better. Please stay- watch what I'll do. 

I know I won't ever find another like you,
Guess why?
Cause I don't want to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be