Thank you for the sounds

With earphones plugged in my ear. "Words can't bring me down."
I walk home happily in my 6 inched heels. "Click clack Click clack."
Passing by trees that gossiped with the wind. "Shhhhhh, shhhh."
Cars made fun of the rate of my saunter. "Vrooom, beep beep."
People demanded each other's attention. "Hey, the other day.."
Dogs and cats glared at the foreign faces. "Meow, Grrr, RuffRuff."
Winter embraced my naked features. "Whoooo, woooo."
Bells of the lobby rung upon my arrival. "Drrinnggg."
The radio informed me the weather. " to bring a jacket..."
A playful scream escaped the second floor. "AhhhHHhH!"
The air conditioner in my room whispered. "Mmm m mMm."
Mother entered and turned off all the lights. "tik, tik, tik."
My blanket breathes over me familiarly. "Huuuaite."
                  "Thank you for the sounds." 
To life I recite.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be