I.

I spend 70% of my time in my thoughts, 30% in reality.
I wear my heart on my sleeve.
I applaud gentlemen and everything chivalry.
I appreciate handwritten letters.
I see beauty in humble things.
I view humility as a vital, vital virtue.
I perceive charm as a crucial attribute.
I aim to live my life gracefully,
I consider personal branding.
I prefer minimalism.
I care greatly for detail.
I keep an open mind for others, keep standards myself.
I seek self improvement.
I find nourishing the soul important.
I enjoy raveling in endless pursuit of truth.
I love deeper conversations.
I regard writing as healing.
I sing as if songs were windows to my soul.
I know women can do great things.
I believe faith can go a long way.
I identify with introverts, quiet people have the loudest minds.
I trust we all have purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be