Can't get over me getting over you.

I'm not a patient.
What's your methodology?
What's the impression of your inspection?
It's so annoying when you consciously talk like aristocracy,
Patronizing me with your applied psychology.
Are you looking for another heartfelt confession?
Is it really generosity,
Do you see what you want to see,
And believe in your perceptions.
It adds to the animosity.

I learn great lessons in life but
You're my only exception
You've taught me deception,
Misconception of preconceptions.
A lesson to my collection.
Could it be your own anger or regret,
When my heart is no longer in your possession.

If there's one thing you owe me.
It's honesty.
Be direct, skip the apology.
I can handle the truth, can you?
It's more ruthless to kill me with kindness.
What atrocity.

An infection that no longer needs my attention I've done too much reflection,
Redemption,
Suffered rejection.
And for my own protection I've ejected myself from this obsession.
You mentioned your detection of tension.
Wrong.
Correction.
There's just no more affection.
No complexions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be