Will you?

Will you quit?
Will you not find this too tough?
Will you eventually give us up?
Will you say: 'I've had enough."

Will you not find it too overwhelming?
Will you not be too pressured?
Will you still be on standby to fight for me?
Will you see the value of us can't be measured?

Will you really wait?
Will you prove to love me?
Will you promise to stay strong?
Will you give me comfort and security?

Will you do more than say "I love you."?
Will you strive to save my sudden sad days?
Will you be ready to stand there with open arms?
Will you be willing to show me the way?

Will you keep me as your precious?
Will you cherish our memories?
Will you read my letters over and over?
Will you keep them as your treasuries?

Will you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are enough

Life is complex in it's simplicity.

I used to be