A sea on the desert, A window on the table. A widow with a husband, A crocodile in the stable. A tomato in the shelf, A book inside the fridge. A cow underwater, A crack on the bridge. A slipper on the hand, A beaming sun at night. A pillow on the road, A boar that is white. A Buddha at church. A TV in exams, A flower that won't blossom, A horse that makes ham. A fly as a pet, A summertime ski, A shark in the tub, A rosebud in the sea.
Here we go again- Another heartbreak. How much longer can I fake that I'm okay, that I have hope in something that just plays my emotions and sways my mood to painful extremities. Stop giving me cupid's potion it's poison. Pointless. I'm all about holding faith, But enough is enough I'm so done with it. 'Babe you're so pretty.' But pretty don't do shit. They say the world's real small, the world's the way you perceive it, So I decided to perceive my world with you. But they never told me what perceptions do. Perception makes you a fool, you see things in pink when they're in reality blue. You held me with affection and sincerity, Then you left and let things be, where's the clarity. Finally I find a keeper but he doesn't keep me.
To my one and only, 2013 won't be perfect without your presence. Why do you come back for a day, steal my heart away then leave for months of absence? 4 years since we first met and I know it was fate, But life isn't great enough to create perfect lovers without much waiting. So I'm debating... whether I'm too naive and unrealistic, To wait another 4 years to be with you. I want to love someone else but I don't know how to. That's the easy way out, I could just move on... But what about the promise we had agreed upon? The little moments of me being under your umbrella, In the wrap of your arm, I become Cinderella with a prince. And your soft words prints deep in my heart despite distance keeping us apart. How can I lie to myself when you've always been the one I want to run to. So can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now to clear all the fears and tears I've had When the ...
Comments
Post a Comment